How are you?
This is Aerobic Step from Nantong Ironmaster. We have been specializing in sporting goods since 1996 and we have rich experience in this field.
Step aerobics is done by putting the movements and steps of aerobics on the pedals. Therefore, it has all the characteristics of aerobics. At the same time, since most of the movements are done on the pedals, it can effectively improve the fitness of the bodybuilder. Coordination, it is a high-intensity aerobic exercise with music. It is simple and easy to learn, full of fun, combined with sports skills, in the exercise constantly around the pedals for board and board exercises.
The pedal is 107 cm long, 38 cm wide and 20 cm high. The maximum load bearing capacity is 280 kg. The pedal is made of PP material, which is non-toxic, tasteless and odorless, heat-resistant and corrosion-resistant, and can be used, with peace of mind. The uneven surface makes the surface of the pedal more non-slip and safer.
There are two circular bases on each side of the pedal. The circular base greatly improves the stability and can be removed. When there is no step, the pedal is 10 cm high; when there is one step, the pedal is 15 cm high; when there are two steps, the pedal is 20 cm high. The freely adjustable height is suitable for different stages of training. There are 4 anti-slip rubbers at the bottom of each step, which can be embedded in the next step. The pedal will not slide when used, which is more stable and reduces noise. It can also adapt to different grounds.
Preparation before exercise:
- Stop eating 1 hour before exercise (if necessary, eat a small amount of easily digestible fruits and vegetables, liquid food)
- Wear relaxed and breathable sportswear;
- Full warm-up exercises. Since the main movements of the pedals are up and down boards, turning boards, springboards, etc., it is necessary to warm up the thighs and ankles and fully stretch them;
- A certain amount of drinking water. Half an hour before exercise, you can drink 200-500ml of drinking water. Because the pedals are exercises with a large amount of exercise, they will inevitably cause a lot of sweating, and athletes must add water in time to ensure that the body has enough water.
- Pay attention to the movement of the center of gravity when going up and down the board;
- During exercise, it is recommended to drink a small amount of drinking water every 15 minutes;
- Do sufficient stretching exercises after exercise, especially the stretching of the feet and buttocks.
- Place the pedals steadily and step on the center of the board during exercise;
- When stepping off the board, Shana’s toes land on the ground, and then the heels land, so that the body can be properly cushioned;
- When doing tilting movements do not tilt your waist and keep your ankles tilted;
- Maintain the state of abdomen, so that the muscles are in a normal active state.
- Push-ups: It can effectively exercise the strength of the upper limbs, chest, back and abdomen to shape the body.
- Aerobic step aerobics: dance up and down rhythmically with dynamic music on the pedals, lift buttocks and legs, and improve muscle lines.
- Prone knee lift: can tighten the waist and abdomen muscles, promote core stability, and improve athletic ability.
- Alternate knee bends and abdomen: It can effectively exercise waist, abdomen, and legs to develop a vest.